FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I choose Bravodoors?
Besides our promise and capacity to provide only the best and well-suited products, we also have assets and resources that not only make us known in the industry but also reliable in the field. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose us:
- Necessary factory and manpower – we have our own working area, a large number of skilled workers, and excellent machinery capable of producing up to 300 sliding doors every day.
- A wide array of choices for customization – we have a lot of shape and style choices for our profiling systems, glass, and door designs for you to choose from. We offer panels of various materials including MFC, MDF, decorative plastics, mirrors, glass, and even leather.
- Bespoke products – the doors we provide are made to measure and fully customizable to suit varying lifestyle needs and design preferences.
- Customer support – we are available to accommodate your inquiries and clarifications through our contact line, and if you have indeed availed of our products, we offer a 10-year warranty for the profile system.
What are the products offered?
As the leading manufacturer of bespoke sliding wardrobe doors in the UK, we only provide well-crafted and high-quality products. We make these products and deliver them directly to our customers as ordered:
- Profile systems
- Glass types
- Door designs
How do I become a partner?
It has always been one of our goals to establish connections and meaningful relationships with property managers, designers, builders, trade customers, and developers across the UK and eventually all over the world. We aim to bring our eco-friendly and versatile product line to a larger market, and you can be a part of this goal.
- For developers: we offer a product line that will put your projects at the top of the line. Enhance your developments with the latest innovations that come with a variety of designs and finishes. Showcase your work with the right amount of luxury, quality, and convenience that will make any modern family want to make a home out of it. Bravodoors can surely set your projects apart from your competition.
- For furniture retailers: including our product line to your selling sets can make all the difference in terms of style, trend, and quality. With designs that are bespoke, versatile, and beautiful, these sliding doors can easily go with any furniture set, interior arrangement, or room for that matter. Bravodoors also has a convenient system of customer assistance, delivery, and installation which will help you build great client relationships in the long run.
- For designers: creating a portfolio is one thing, but establishing the entirety of it, with all the swatches and the product samples, can get doubly as difficult. This is why we aim at creating partnerships with architects and interior designers who will further improve our business of providing bespoke products. We can provide your design specifications to the letter, with our skilled craftsmen delivering quality work and clean installation setups for the full convenience of your client.
If you are interested, we also give consultations and customer assistance for free. Just fill out our form with the required information so we can set up a private discussion regarding the trade opportunities with our company.
How do I request a sample pack?
If you have signed up to be a partner of the company, you are eligible to receive a sample pack of our product line for your disposal.
All you need to do is fill out a form, and we will get back to you through email as soon as possible. By then, you will be sent a set of samples, swatches, and demonstrations of systems made for builders, designers, and architects.
How will I receive the product?
It is one of the goals of Bravodoors: to be able to bring you high quality bespoke products right to your doorstep, and we assure you that you will be informed on every step of the process.
First, make sure your order is placed, then we will keep you posted on the updates. You will be notified once the order is completed, packed, and shipped. You will be informed if the product is on its way, and we will confirm your presence before pushing through with delivery to your address.
How will these products be installed?
We provide bespoke sliding doors to different places at various times, so we may not be able to send physical manpower to install these doors for you at all times. However, we provide instruction manuals to serve as your guide in order to bring ease and convenience to the process of assembly.
You may also contact us through our business line if ever problems and complications arise regarding the product or the installation process. We are prepared to come into a compromise and be of help if ever a professional installation service is required for the project.
Do your products come with a warranty?
Since it has been more than a decade that we established a trusted name for door trade clients, we offer a 10-year warranty for every purchase of our Bravo Profile System. This means that we will handle all repairs and replacements if our profile system proves defective and substandard within the 10-year period. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this warranty through our business line.